There is good news for Jio Fiber users. Jio has launched a special feature called Camera on Mobile for its Android and iOS users. With the help of this feature, users can make video calls on their smart TVs. Interestingly, they don’t need a webcam to do video calling.
the camera on mobile feature
The camera on mobile feature is available on the JioJoin app. This feature allows users to use the phone’s camera as an input device for video calls. Video calls can be made through JioFiber Voice. Apart from this, users can make voice calls using landline numbers through the JioJoin app.
You can make video calls like this
- To make video calls through Smart TV, you need to configure your 10 digit mobile number by going to JioJoin app.
- This app will virtually pair your device as a companion device
- After the configuration process is complete, go to the JioJoin app’s settings
- Here you will get the option of camera on mobile, click on it
- After this you can use your phone’s camera as a webcam to make video calls through Smart TV
Let us know that Jio recently launched the Steady Mode feature for its web browser JioPages. After the activation of this feature, the students will not be distracted during their studies. The company believes that this feature will be of great use to the users. Talking about Jio’s new feature, Steady Mode provides class-based content to its users. In this, users get suggestions of video channels according to the subject.
Users can add these channels to their favorite categories. Apart from this, links are given to education websites, so that users can directly access those websites and their time is not wasted in searching on Google.